Two Strategic Bombers flew over North Korea
Tensions on North Korea’s nuclear and missile programs remain intact. On Tuesday, 2 US bombers flew on the Korean peninsula for the third time. America also has a Missile Exercise on South Korea’s East Coast.
In September, American fighter plains flew 2 times over North Korea. Let us know that on September 3, North Korea tested hydrogen bomb. After that on September 15, the intercontinental ballistic missile passed over Japan.
According to the News Agency, South Korea’s Joint Chiefs of Staff said that 2 B-1B fighter planes from Guam airbase in America. During this period, South Korea also had two F-15 fighter.
On the other hand, the US Army issued a separate statement saying that the US exercises with Japan and South Korea’s Fighter Plains.
US Air Force Officer Major ‘Patrick Applegate’ said, “Joint exercises executed with our partners Japan and South Korea were effectively carried out, this shows the skill of our aircraft war.”
Donald Trump held a meeting with top officials on Tuesday on North Korea issue and Kim Jong discussed the option to answer them. In a statement issued by the White House, it was reported that Trump interacted with North Korea to stop the use of nuclear weapons against the US and its allies.
History of North Korea and bombs
- North Korea has done nuke bombs testing in 2006, 2009, 2013 and 2016.
- October 9, 2006 – Nuclear Test for the first time in the ground. The threat from the nuclear war was told from the US.
- May 25, 2009 – Second Time Performed Atomy Test.
- June 13, 2009- North Korea said it will do uranium enrichment. It was considered the possibility of making nuclear weapons and plutonium-based reactors.
- May 11, 2010 – Claims to build a nuclear fusion reactor. It was feared that North would make more powerful bombs.
- February 13, 2013 – For the third time the nuclear test.
- December 10, 2015- Dictators claim that – Capability of hydrogen bomb test achieved.
- January 6, 2016- Hydrogen bomb test.
- September, 2016 – conducted a fifth nuclear test.
- September 3, 2017 – Sixth Atomic Test. It was hydrogen bomb.